Commercial insurer RSA has ramped up its Manchester trading site with a combination of hires and promotions in recent months.
Enhancing its presence in the region, RSA has made the following staff changes in the city:
- Moira Spencer – Manchester regional manager; former north regions sales manager.
- Andy Bartley – sales manager (north-west and north-east markets); former north-west business development manager.
- Jonathan Hurst – account manager (north-west).
- Andy Collins – block of flats senior underwriter (UK).
- Nicki Porter – underwriting lead; former senior lead trading underwriter (professional indemnity, Manchester).
- Pete Wallace – senior property and block of flats portfolio lead; returns from a Channel Islands secondment.
- Stewart O’Brien – financial risks team head (Manchester); from QBE Australia.
“With these appointments and promotions, we are building on the combined skills already in our Manchester team and creating a strong culture for our business based around the training and development our people,” said Lee Mooney, commercial risk solutions director for RSA regional business across the Midlands, North, Scotland, and the Isle of Man.
“Over the past few months we have combined promoting from within with attracting high calibre people such as Stewart O’Brien,” added Mooney. “We are determined to be a business that attracts and retains the best people in our market.”