For international travel, Atlas America insurance provides customizable coverage for travelers looking to cover specific needs while abroad.
- Travelers wanting to build a custom plan
- Coverage balance between the essentials and more specific needs
Why do I need travel medical insurance?
International travel can represent financial risk. The benefits of many standard medical insurance policies do not apply beyond the borders of your home country. An Atlas America medical insurance plan can be the difference between a trip ruined by unexpected illness or injury, versus a trip with access to quality care and financial help if the unexpected strikes.
Why compare travel insurance quotes with us?
Are you looking to buy travel insurance cover? UK holidaymakers can make significant savings by using moneysupermarket.com to find low cost travel insurance rates.
We compare more than 265 policies from over 40 brands to help you find an affordable travel insurance policy that offers the level of protection you need on your trip.
Whether you’re jetting off for a well deserved holiday in the sun, gearing up for a winter sports break or planning a backpacking adventure there’s no reason to pay over the odds for your travel insurance policy. You deserve a fair deal at the right price — and we want to help you get it.
By using our travel insurance comparison service you can find cheaper insurance offers in minutes — all you need to do is answer some simple questions and we’ll provide you with a range of free holiday insurance quotes from leading companies.
However, by using our site to shop for UK travel insurance online you’ll be able to compare much more than just price. Our service also allows you to compare policy options such as cancellation cover, baggage cover and medical expenses cover so you can be sure you’re getting the most appropriate protection for your travelling requirements.
Finally, with our comparison tool not only can you find the best online travel insurance quote for your individual circumstances but you can also pay for your policy via moneysupermarket.com without transferring to the insurer’s site — your policy details and confirmation of cover will be emailed to you directly.
Get Student Health Insurance Coverage Today and Save!
Preparing to study in the United States, or any foreign country, is an exciting experience. Travel Insurance Services can help you get the international medical insurance you need to meet school requirements. With our Study USA-HealthCare coverage you get:
- Savings of as much as 70% over many school plans.
- Choice of coverage levels so you can find the right plan for your needs and budget.
- Get instant confirmation and ID card, sent to you via email, so you can immediately provide school-required proof of coverage.
- Fast waiver form completion, handled entirely by our team, and sent to your school within one business day.
- Up to 364 consecutive days of coverage, renewable for up to 4 years.
Get your complimentary, no-obligation quote and purchase your Study USA-HealthCare coverage today. Because you deserve to complete your studies knowing that you are well protected.
Insure your trip and be ready for the unexpected
Anything from terrible weather to a family emergency can spoil your careful planning and bring your trip to an end before it even begins. And what happens if you become ill while you’re away from home — will you have the medical expense coverage you need? Will you lose the money you invested if you need to cancel your trip or come home early? With the Travel Insurance Select plan, you can worry a lot less about unexpected changes.
Benefits and non-insurance services include:
- Coverage for trip cancellation — Be reimbursed up to 100% of the money you invested in your trip.
- Coverage for trip interruption — Recover up to 150% of your trip costs, depending on the coverage you choose.
- 24-hour access to emergency assistance services – so no matter where you are, you have help when you need it.
- Click here for highlights on medical evacuation, missed connections, and more
Don’t let all the time you’ve spent saving and planning go to waste – get your complimentary, no-obligation insurance quote and purchase your Travel Insurance Select Plan today. You deserve to travel knowing the trip of your dreams is insured.
Dental and Vision Discount Plan
A plan to help manage the high cost of dental and vision care.
You Can Get an Affordable Dental & Vision Plan
Dental and vision care costs in the U.S. can add up. Even if you have insurance, your policy may only cover emergencies. But what if you could get affordable dental and vision coverage that could actually reduce your health care costs? Now you can with our Dental and Vision Discount Plan.
With our low cost dental and vision plan, you can get discounts on teeth cleanings, eyeglasses, and many other dental and vision services for only $12.95 a month, plus a one-time $20 application fee.
Discounts Available to You
- 5% to 60% savings on most dental procedures, including routine oral exams, unlimited cleanings, and major work such as dentures, root canals and crowns
- 5% to 20% savings on normal fees – where available – for specialties such as orthodontics, endodontics, oral surgery, pediatric dentistry, periodontics and prosthodontics
- Access to over 89,500 participating dentists and specialists nationwide
Vision Plan Discounts Available to You
- 15% to 35% savings on eye exams, eyeglasses and contact lenses
- Access to over 34,000 participating providers nationwide
- 15% savings on standard prices, or 5% savings on promotional prices of LASIK vision correction surgery
Financing options are also available for inpatient or outpatient procedures at the hospital, cosmetic surgery, weight loss surgery, vision correction surgery or any other medical procedure.
Why Do You Need Accident Insurance?
The Accident Hazard:
Unlike an illness that gives warning symptoms so there is time to prepare for emotional and financial consequences, accidents can strike without warning while traveling. Life, Medical, and Disability insurance do not adequately compensate for SPECIFIC LOSSES of sight, hearing, and speech, or dismemberment. The accident hazard is sufficiently unique that it merits extra insurance protection.
Who Buys High Limit Accident Insurance?
- Business firms, to offset the loss of a key employee and compensate families of the employeefor loss of income due to an accidental death or dismemberment
- Professional firms, to offset the temporary and long term financial aspects of an accidentaldeath or accidental bodily injury to a Principal of the firm. We insure the hands of surgeons,famous musicians and athletes against accidental injury that would impair their dexterity
- Educators and students, to protect parents or sponsors against loss due to accidents while traveling or while living away from home
- Travelers, on business or on pleasure trips anywhere in the world
- War correspondents, or military families
- Individuals, while on recreational or sporting trips such as skiing, scuba diving or bungee jumping
- Government agencies and programs
- Fraternal and religious activities
- Individuals and families
What Are Some Uses for High Limit Accident Insurance?
- Extra protection to cover the sudden and unexpected effects of an accident
- Travel accident coverage on a short term or on going basis
- Trip or event coverage for participants, volunteers and sponsors
- Available to individuals and families
- 24-hour coverage, common carrier only or aviation only
- Third party ownership for estate planning
- Comprehensive coverage
- Accidental Death Benefit
- Specific loss benefits
- Loss of sight
- Loss of speech
- Loss of hearing
- Valuable optional enhancements
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest Rider
- Acts of terrorism/war
- Unusual risk, places of travel or hazardous sport
High Limit Accident Insurance:
Accident insurance is available through Travel Insurance Services and its network of agents and brokers throughout the U.S.
Administered by Petersen International Underwriters, Correspondents to Lloyd’s.
Underwritten by Lloyd’s:
Lloyd’s is the oldest and largest insurance organization in the world. Approximately 100 underwriting syndicates are sanctioned to do business at Lloyd’s. The certain underwriters that insure this coverage is a consortium of 18 of the sanctioned Underwriting Syndicates. They have entered into a contract with Petersen International Underwriters to serve as their correspondent with the authority to underwrite this coverage and to issue the appropriate Certificate of Insurance.