DC Brau Brewing Company in Washington, DC, seeks a committed and charismatic Business Development Manager to lead a Marketing and Sales Team.
We are looking for a dedicated and idealist personality who can take a offered and sales organisation to a subsequent level! We are looking to move on a veteran with believe handling both programming and people in a energetic and different work setting. If this sounds like a good subsequent step in your journey, we’d adore to hear from you.
The Business Development Manager will be obliged for a vital graduation of a DC Brau portfolio of brands and a graduation and sales accounts in all territories. This veteran is approaching to work closely with DC Brau’s distributors, Marketing and Sales Team, and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) to grow sales volume, open new accounts, and say existent accounts while building new family around a placement networks. The Business Development Manager will also be obliged for building and moving a stream sales organisation by ongoing coaching, organisation building, and suspicion leadership.
Our ideal Business Development Manager has a passion for qualification beer, higher distributor relations, and believe building and heading a successful sales team. We are looking for field with mixed years of believe in code illustration (preferably with qualification beer), module development, care experience, accounts management, and sales. This is NOT an entry-level position. It is an glorious event for someone to use their grown skillset to maximize a movement of a flourishing code and take DC Brau to a subsequent level!
Job Responsibilities embody though are not singular to:
• Increasing altogether marketplace share and same-store sales of a beers.
• Collaborating with CEO to rise pricing structures and strategies, work with forecasting models, and rise and exercise long-term business plans.
• Developing and progressing consultant drink believe and bargain of a DC Brau product portfolio, product availability, and sale techniques.
• Managing particular time and activities to maximize sales volume.
• Maintaining laxity with wine laws and chartering practices for all placement areas.
• Meeting or surpassing dynamic sales benchmarks.
• Accurately stating activities and accounting annals to CEO and Accounts Management Team and acts as a attribute for a CEO and Executive Team to a Sales and Events teams.
• Providing care and ongoing slip of a DC Brau Sales and Events teams.
• Building and motivating a successful Marketing and Sales Team by coaching, training and other veteran growth modalities.
• Planning and ensuring staffing for promotional and special events. This includes handling and facilitating all promotional, merchandise, staffing, and product needs.
• In partnership with DC Brau’s Publicist helps to foster brewery products, events, and comment interactions by amicable media – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and others – following a discipline set onward by Marketing and Sales leadership.
• Cultivating, developing, and progressing family during a distributor partner level. Including though not singular to balancing distributor relations, building sales plans, handling inventory, conceptualizing artistic offered programs to maximize sales, and manages paperwork for induction new products.
• Aggressively posterior new accounts and building family with existent accounts.
• Conducting drink tasting and comment staff preparation with incomparable pivotal accounts.
• Collaborates with CEO, Office Manager, and Growler Hours Shop Manager in tracking, managing, and progressing DC Brau sell and promotional materials.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
• Beer sales believe during distributor or brewery turn is a requirement.
• Must be a healthy personality and have believe and ability to build and motivate a clever sale force.
• Experience heading teams and building people by coaching, training, and other veteran care development.
• Strong problem solver – contingency be means to overcome obstacles to strech successful outcomes and contingency be means to learn and manager others to do a same.
• Must have clever methodical skills and be means to know and rise pricing structures and strategies, rise metrics for organisation accountability, work with forecasting models, and prolonged tenure business plans.
• Ability to turn a Certified Level 1 Cicerone within 6-8 month period.
• Excellent created and verbal communication and display skills are a must.
• Excellent impressive offered and attribute building skills are a must.
• Bachelor’s Degree is required; Graduate grade or homogeneous in business are preferred.
• Job associated veteran courses in business, sales training, or drink associated calm preferred.
• Must denote a story and ability for continued training and veteran development.
• Service attention and liberality believe preferred.
• Mastery of simple mechanism programs such as Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook.
• Must have believe operative with attention specific sales and register program such as, though not singular to, VIP.
• Must know indiscriminate pricing structure and strategy.
• Must know and exercise attention specific sales metrics.
• Must live in a DC Metropolitan area.
• Must say a operative believe of a dynamic territory.
• Must say believe of a wine laws and chartering practices of any state DC Brau distributes in, including a District of Columbia.
• Must have a can-do attitude!
Duties will need unchanging and ongoing automobile and atmosphere travel:
• Hours will change according to business need, and will embody nights and weekends.
• The successful claimant contingency have a current driver’s license, purebred and insured vehicle, and ability to expostulate to and from accounts continuously.
DC Brau is charity full-time (40+ hours/week), exempt, employment. After a duration of time full-time employees are authorised for advantages that embody health, prophesy and dental insurance, Simple IRA, long- and short- tenure incapacity insurance, organisation tenure life insurance, paid time off, and holidays. Total remuneration depends on experience.
DC Brau is an equal practice event employer and exercise policies and practices that do not distinguish opposite field and employees.
Submit your cover minute and resume around email to Gregs@dcbrau.com.
3178 – B Bladensburg Rd., NE
Washington, DC 20018
Tags: #life insurance