You are here

Report Published: «Life Insurance in Malaysia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020»

Fast Market Research announces a accessibility of a new Timetric report, «Life Insurance in Malaysia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020», on their extensive investigate portal

This press recover was orginally distributed by SBWire

Boston, MA — (SBWIRE) — 02/22/2017 — Timetric’s ‘Life Insurance in Malaysia Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020’ news provides a minute opinion by product difficulty for a Malaysian life word segment, and a comparison of a Malaysian word attention with a informal counterparts.

It provides pivotal opening indicators such as created premium, incurred loss, detriment ratio, commissions and expenses, sum assets, sum investment income and retentions during a examination duration (2011-2015) and foresee duration (2015-2020).

The news also analyzes placement channels handling in a segment, gives a extensive overview of a Malaysian economy and demographics, and provides minute information on a rival landscape in a country.

The news brings together Timetric’s research, displaying and investigate expertise, giving insurers entrance to information on shred dynamics and rival advantages, and profiles of insurers handling in a country. The news also includes sum of word regulations, and new changes in a regulatory structure.

Get More Details on this Report and a Full Table of Contents during Life Insurance in Malaysia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020

Report Highlights

-The Malaysian life word shred purebred a review-period CAGR of 6.5%.

-The particular life word difficulty dominated a shred during a examination duration and accounted for 91.1% of a life approach created premium.

-Agencies and bancassurance collectively accounted for 89.6% of a segment’s new business created reward in 2015, while brokers accounted for a remaining 10.4%.

-The life shred is rarely concentrated, with a 10 heading companies collectively accounting for 77.5% of a segment’s sum created reward in 2015.

Report Scope

This news provides a extensive investigate of a life word shred in Malaysia:

-It provides chronological values for a Malaysian life word shred for a report’s 2011-2015 examination period, and projected total for a 2015-2020 foresee period.

-It offers a minute investigate of a pivotal categories in a Malaysian life word segment, and marketplace forecasts to 2020.

-It provides a comparison of a Malaysian life word shred with a informal counterparts

-It analyzes a several placement channels for life word products in Malaysia.

-It profiles a tip life word companies in Malaysia and outlines a pivotal regulations inspiring them.

Reasons to Get this Report

-Make vital business decisions regulating in-depth ancestral and foresee marketplace information associated to a Malaysian life word segment, and any difficulty within it.

-Understand a demand-side dynamics, pivotal marketplace trends and expansion opportunities in a Malaysian life word segment.

-Assess a rival dynamics in a life word segment.

-Identify expansion opportunities and marketplace dynamics in pivotal product categories.

-Gain insights into pivotal regulations ruling a Malaysian word industry, and their impact on companies and a industry’s future.

Companies Mentioned in this Report: AIA Bhd, Great Eastern Life Assurance (Malaysia) Bhd, Prudential Assurance Malaysia Bhd, Hong Leong Assurance Bhd, Allianz Life Insurance Malaysia Bhd, Tokio Marine Life Insurance Malaysia Bhd, Etiqa Insurance Bhd, Manulife Insurance Berhad, Zurich Insurance Malaysia Bhd, MCIS Insurance Bhd

About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a heading distributor of marketplace investigate and business information. Representing a world’s tip investigate publishers and analysts, we yield discerning and easy entrance to a best rival comprehension available. Our unbiased, consultant staff is always accessible to assistance we find a right investigate to fit your mandate and your budget. For some-more information about these or associated investigate reports, greatfully revisit the website during http://www.fastmr.com or call us during 1.800.844.8156.

Browse all Insurance investigate reports during Fast Market Research

You might also be meddlesome in these associated reports:

-Life Insurance in Australia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020
-Non-Life Insurance in Turkey, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020
-Non-Life Insurance in India Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020
-Life Insurance in Taiwan, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020
-The Insurance Industry in Kenya, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020

For some-more information on this press recover visit: http://www.sbwire.com/press-releases/report-published-life-insurance-malaysia-key-trends-opportunities-767401.htm

Tags: #life insurance

greatlifeinsurance.net

Related posts

Leave a Comment

Яндекс.Метрика